Monday, August 13, 2012

Week 5 Photo Assignment

I go to the Art Institute of Las Vegas to learn, but I have to do a lot of work outside of school as well. When I do photo shoots, I  later like to use my laptop and Adobe software to edit what I shot. I don't edit because I think the photographs are bad, but because I know I can make them better using this software, and therefore it can attract more costumers and I can make more money out of my photography, or I can get a better grade in class. I'd say most professionals today also use editing programs like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Bridge to perfect their photographs, or to do things that you can't with just a camera. When using professional programs like Photoshop, the possibilities are endless. I love conceptual photography, so I know I will be using these skills and programs more often in the future. The reason being is that in conceptual photography, photographers love to add effects that make the photograph grab the audiences attention even more. Others like to add lasers or "mystical" like objects in their photographers using Photoshop. Or when using Adobe Bridge, a great thing you can do on there is make colors in photographs brighter than they already are to give the photograph a different look or feel. I specially like "playing" with the saturation on my photographs because I want my photographs to be either bright and colorful with a good feel to them, or dark and scary, to scare the viewer. I want my photographs to have meaning, and speak to the audience, and editing programs can help me make that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment