Monday, August 6, 2012

Week 4 Photo Assignment

For the week 4  weekly photo assignment I decided to go to Ritz Cameras photography shop at the Las Vegas Outlet mall. I have been to Ritz before several times, but it had been a while since I had gone there. This time the camera shop was a better experience for me, because I saw more things that interest me now. I found an object that allows you to take photos using filters you mount on your camera. I thought this was pretty nifty because these days when one thinks of photography filters, it's either on Photoshop or Instagram, not something that you place in front of your camera lens. But out of all the items, cameras, accessories, filters, and gadgets there, what caught my attention the most, and what I found most interesting and useful there was the light umbrellas. For a while now I've wanted a light umbrella for my photography, and Ritz sold some for under one hundred dollars! I thought they would cost at least two hundred, so it's a relief to see there's cheaper ones. Photography shops are a great place for photographers to go because you never know what you'll find, or who you'll meet there. I plan on going back to Ritz one day to support them, and to improve my photography with new equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment